There are lots of ways you can support Baraka Community Partnerships and you can contact us about how to get involved. However, one of the best, and certainly the easiest, is to simply donate. We guarantee that not a single penny or cent you donate will be spent in the UK or Canada on administration, marketing or anything else.
All our UK administrative expenses are covered by a private donor. That means every penny or cent you donate to Baraka Community Partnerships goes directly to make our projects happen in Zambia and Laos.
Sheila Owens, Supporter and volunteer
The majority of Baraka Community Partnership's projects are educational. Roughly 80% of our funds go towards schools, teachers, our sponsorship programme and our Zambian Learning Centre. The remaining 20% is distributed between sanitation, water and healthcare programmes with a few extra projects as and when they arise.